Monday 19 March 2012

March Madness

A little quiet on the blogging front, things have been so very busy at home in recent weeks.  I have finally caught up with all my etsy listings - there are now a whole heap of shiney new necklaces listed, including a personal favourite Rick Astley pendant ;)

I have also had a massive wardrobe clean out - "operation goth clean out" as it has been affectionately know as. I am still sorting through the massive pile of clothes... tagging... measuring... ironing and preparing for sale. Hopefully i will have all of these listed on eBay within a few weeks. 

Yesterday we welcomed a new addition to our family - his name is Charlie Bear and he is a super chilled little kitty cat.

Next up on the cards is the BrisStyle indie Twilight Markets on the 27th of April - be sure to come and check them out.

I will try not to be such a lazy blogger


x

No comments: